Vaughan Market Update 2011 in Review & 2012 Forecast
Vaughan Real Estate agent David Ursino reviews the real estate market of 2011 and looks forward to what will happen in 2012.
Are you wondering about Vaughan Real Estate? Is it a good time to buy a home in Vaughan? Is it a good time to sell a home in Vaughan? If you have any questions regarding Vaughan Real Estate just fill out the form below and I'd be glad to help.
Vaughan real estate agent David Ursino video blogs about how the Vaughan real estate market did in 2011 & looks forward to how it will do in 2012.
- 2nd best year in terms of number of transactions in the GTA
- Redistricting of the mapping system used by the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Vaughan saw an increase in the average price of a home to $567,258 – this is an 11.6% increase from 2010*
- 2011 has been an active seller’s market throughout the year with a low inventory due to the increase in demand brought about by low interest rates
- 2011 saw an increase of views to David’s YouTube channel to over 29,000 views. David’s Facebook page has over 2000 followers and his Twitter followers increased to 3695.
- 2012 should see more of the same with a low inventory as demand from buyers continues to be strong given the low interest rates.
*Source TREB Market Watch Dec 2011