Vaughan Market Update April 2012
Vaughan Real Estate agent David Ursino interprets the March 2012 monthly stats from TREB in plain english. Stats released April 4, 2012.
Are you wondering about Vaughan Real Estate? Is it a good time to buy a home in Vaughan? Is it a good time to sell a home in Vaughan? If you have any questions regarding Vaughan Real Estate just fill out the form below and I'd be glad to help.
Vaughan real estate agent David Ursino interprets the March 2012 monthly stats from TREB in plain english. Stats released April 5, 2012.
- Average Price of a home in Vaughan stays high at $647,848
- Average Days On Market for a home in Vaughan drops down to 18 days
- On average homes in Vaughan are selling for 99% of asking price
- There is currently 1.5 months worth of inventory in Vaughan
- See www.davidursino.com/market-stats to see this information in graph format with a historical perspective
*Source TREB Market Watch